The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for deserving students in higher learning education. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.
- Full sponsorship of Pre-University Foundation to Degree (tuition fees, accommodation, laptop and living allowances).
- Career Preparatory Suite (internships, business assignments, Presentation Impact and Effective Communication programmes).
- Employment with Maybank after studies.
- Not more than 18 years of age.
- Obtained minimum 6 As in SPM or equivalent.
- Household income of not more than RM120,000
- Leadership experience in co-curricular activities.
- Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations.