Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTN) invites qualified Malaysians to apply for scholarships to pursue study programmes at local public institution of higher learning (IPTA).
Fields of Study
Bachelor's Degree in the following subjects:
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Academic Requirements & Qualifications
- Passed STPM with at least B+ in four (4) subjects OR
- Passed Diploma / Matriculation / Foundation with CGPA of at least 3.33
- General Requirements
- Must be no older than 23 years of age during year of application
- Active in co-curricular activities
- Possess strong personality and leadership qualities
- No other sibling currently receiving scholarship from YTN
- Has already obtained admission into first semester at a local public institution of higher learning (IPTA)
Yayasan Tenaga Nasional offers a limited number of Convertible Study Loans to select, well-rounded Malaysians with good academic standing. These study loans may be converted into scholarships if the candidate graduates with top honors from his or her university of choice.
The Convertible Study Loan is offered to eligible students who intend to pursue their studies either at a Public Universities (IPTA) or at Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Note: Applications will open after SPM results